Monday, April 19, 2010

My Mother


My Poem: MY MOTHER

A graceful woman
who's kind, loving, beautiful like
a flamingo

Romantic to dad
their relationship will last
forever till end

Since birth until now,
she still takes care of us all,
symbolized by the heart

Always supports me
in whatever I will do
mainly in choir

Will do anything
to protect all of us like
a beautiful clam

My description of my picture:
The poem is made up of 5 haikus.
The flamingo feeding 4 young chicks
resembles the four of us, my siblings and me,
being fed by its mother, my mum.
The rose resembles love from my mum to my dad.
The harp resembles her love for me in terms
of supporting in my CCA.
The clam with the pearl on it resembles
our mother protecting her child preciously.
The heart symbolizes her love and care for us.


By: Md Izzdanial (27)
2E3 Literature
PS: I am sorry as I did not
post this on Saturday as
my computer broke down
and had to be repaired.






No comments:

Post a Comment